XT-15 spray skirt

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

jmberto

XT-15 spray skirt

Post by jmberto »

Are there any other options that will fit an xt-15 besides pakboats skirt?

siravingmon
lord high faltbotmeister

Re: XT-15 spray skirt

Post by siravingmon »

I' m told the XT15 rim is the same as the Quest one, so I'm sure the large feathercraft skirt should fit, although I haven't tried it yet. The Feathercraft one fits my Narak, and my Narak (Reed Chillcheater) skirt, which is actually a bit too narrow for the Narak, just fits my Quest, although it's still a bit on the narrow side.
...hope that wasn't too confusing!
Simon

Feathercraft Wisper, Firstlight 420, Fujita Alpina AL-1 400, KXone Airrow 17, Nautiraid Geenlander 1, K1, 416, Narak 460 (sold my 550), Pakboats Quest 135, TRAK 2.0
Cape Falcon F1, Beth, Hobie AI
AE Air Fusion Evo wanted, Incept k40 for sale

jmberto

Post by jmberto »

It does help thanks. Was trying to find something cheaper than the skirt offered by pakboats but couldnt find any sizing info. Just needed something simple for summer practice sessions. I had been looking at Seals skirts and they responded they didnt have one that would fit but they make one for the feathercrafts.

folderSailor

Post by folderSailor »

jmberto wrote:It does help thanks. Was trying to find something cheaper than the skirt offered by pakboats but couldnt find any sizing info. Just needed something simple for summer practice sessions. I had been looking at Seals skirts and they responded they didnt have one that would fit but they make one for the feathercrafts.
I have a Seals Inlander 2.2 that fits my Quest 135. I bought it at REI, and it looks like they're still available there for $50.

Return to “Pakboats”