Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rules for posting here
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

This forum is for selling folding kayaks only, please. You can post other boats in the "Everything else" forum. Private sales only- no dealer sales. And no eBay links. (This includes saying "it's on eBay and you can search for it". ;-) ) Last, please, please post a location- where the boat is- and an asking price. No auctions.

And please mark the item SOLD when it sells, okay? I'm going to start deleting year-old ads with no responses from the seller. Also: No debating the qualities of boats. That belongs elsewhere.

Disclaimer: This is a bulletin board. I'm not a broker. All deals are between the buyer and the seller.

Hints: Use descriptive titles "Kayak for sale" is not a descriptive title. And start a new item for a new sale.

If you sell or buy a boat here, how about making a voluntary contribution to keep the site going? You can click and donate here: http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=730

Money donated that way goes straight to Foldingkayak.org web hosting bills, and not to me, which means I don't have to deal with it at tax time.

Or you can PayPal me directly at medelman@ameritech.net. Even a small contribution helps pay the hosting and connectivity bills.

Post subject: Klepper Aerius $1,000.00
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 pm 
recent arrival

Made of a folding wood frame and a pliable skin. Folds into one or two carrying bags for travel. Kleppers are made in Germany. Seaworthy with full upwind sailing capability (sails and equipment are not included.) Travel bags are not included.

Frame is Austrian white mountain ash and Finnish birch, the individual pieces are then joined fasteners. Fasteners are made from hardened and treated aluminum. The hull is made of specially treated and waterproof cotton and the bottom is made of durabel TPU.

Please contact - Erik

Length 12.5 feet x 26", approximately same specs. as the Scout Model.
Kevlar Oars
Single Seat
I don't have the sails and mast but they can be ordered from Klepper
Sea Green Color
Access any location, travel on a plane, put it in your backpack.
Outdoor, Camping, Trekking,

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

Those dimensions are too small for an Aerius. More photos would help identify the kayak properly. Also, please add your location.