Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:02 pm 
paddler

LH MKII Quattro is inbound, so it's time to part with my trusty Wisper. I have taken loving care of the Red Rhino and religiously applied 303 and Boeshield as well as keeping her off the rocks. This kayak is in outstanding condition and was carefully maintained and will give decades of future reliable service.  Features a red deck, front and rear hatches, full repair kit (never used), and neoprene spray skirt.   Everything that came with the kayak comes with the package, from the manual, DVD, and the custom straps for securing the skin.  I haven’t lost anything, and you’ll get the same package I got when the boat was brand new. I can't add the large, high-resolution pictures to the forum, but if you check the link, you'll see good pictures and you should be able to zoom in and see that everything is in great shape.

I'm willing to ship within the continental U.S. You pay shipping, I'll cover insurance. I'm in the Northern Virginia area if you want to come by and take a look. Test paddles welcome (short drive to the Potomac - I'll transport for you). Priced to move; it won't last long. If interested, please contact me at seakayak2000-va@yahoo.com.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.