Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm 
recent arrival

I am the original owner of this Trinity II, sold by inflatable kayak experts, The Boat People and manufactured by Aire (I believe similar to their Tributary line).

Cruise the lake or crash the waves in comfort! No rack needed - you can roll it up and keep it in the trunk of your car! In addition to the boat, 2 seats, and removable skeg, I am including a an extra side bladder. I upgraded to a newer (lighter, more durable) set of interior bladders and kept one of the original ones. $550 - local pick up in St Paul/Minneapolis.

Length: 15' 3". Width: 32"
Color: Light Blue and Grey
Bladders: 3 (side tubes replaced with new urethane ones in 2015)
Skeg: Removable, Metal.
Inflation: Includes Foot pump.
Seats: 2 Aire Cheetah seats. Can be positioned anywhere due to numerous attachment loops.
Paddles: Does not come with kayak paddles.
Patches: None
Air Leaks: None
Annual Protection: 303 Aerospace Protectant

This blue and grey kayak has enjoyed numerous Lake Superior, Voyageurs, and dowstream adventures. The Trinity II, sold only by The Boat People, is an enhanced version of the Aire Sawtooth II. Last year I replaced the original bladders with long life urethane bladders. I am the original owner. It takes about 10 minutes to inflate via foot pump. Super comfortable and versatile for a variety of waters. There are 'bailing holes' in the bottom, if you take on water it just flushes out the bottom, great for big water adventures!

Why am I selling this awesome kayak? Years ago I had an inflatable that was light and small enough I could fly with it - I want to try that again and this one exceeds flight luggage standards.