Klepper A-II -- Expedition - Excellent Shape $1750 SOLD

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

Jaybyrd
forum fanatic

Klepper A-II -- Expedition - Excellent Shape $1750 SOLD

Post by Jaybyrd »

Selling my Klepper Expedition tandem (A-II) with black hyaplaon hull with protective extra keel strips and cool looking orange top deck. Boat is in excellent condition with no issues. No patches and hardly a nick on the bottom. Top deck is Egyption cotton which breathes well and is also in great shape. Nice big newer Klepper rudder. Inflatable bladders hold air properly.
Wooden frame also in excellent condition.
Boat easily converts from double to single paddling by moving the seat to the center position, which is really ideal if you need a larger boat and more storage for longer trips. paddles very well solo.
Also includes a brand new single Long Haul Spray skirt and a nearly new double Klepper skirt.
Not sure of age, maybe 10 - 15 years old, but if you take care of it, this skin should last you another 20 years (at least).
Located in Raleigh or Oriental, North Carolina.
Can safely box and ship just about anywhere, and I also accept PayPal. I'm a long time (20 + years) folding kayak fanatic and general all round paddler and traveler. I would only sell you a very solid, seaworthy boat.
Pictures upon request. Prefer to send them by phone.
Only selling because I have many other kayaks and boats; so rarely have a need for this one any more. I keep it assembled inside my grange. And I could also use the room! :)
Will also advertise on Raleigh Craigslist soon.
Text or call Jeff at 919-414-4350
Last edited by Jaybyrd on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybyrd
forum fanatic

Re: Klepper A-II -- Expedition - Excellent Shape $1750 SOLD

Post by Jaybyrd »

This kayak is now sold.

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”