Feathercraft K Light Plus - 2000 Sealskin Great Cond SOLD

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

Jaybyrd
forum fanatic

Feathercraft K Light Plus - 2000 Sealskin Great Cond SOLD

Post by Jaybyrd »

Raleigh, North Carolina.
$750 pick-up or $800 Fedex shipped (and insured) anywhere in the continental United States -- or $850 with rudder (picked up) or $900 shipped with Fedex.

Selling my yellow 13' super light weight -- only 31.5 lb -- Feathercraft K - Light Plus folding kayak -- in excellent condition. No issue whatsoever with the frame, fiberglass combing, internal sponsoons or skin -- and it has the newer welded "sealskin" deck and hull which is completely waterproof. 25" beam.
Includes Feathercraft backpack, spray skirt and sea sock. Boat sold for around $2800 new.
Really seaworthy boats. I've had many different Feathercraft models over the last 20+ years and have used them around the world. Parts are available. Very ingenious high quality boats. Only selling because I decided I wanted something with a little bigger cockpit. I'm about 5'11" but about 215 lbs with big legs. I fit in the cockpit but just prefer a little more room, as I want to set my boat up for a Kayak Sailor sail rig.
I also have a nice FC rudder I could sell (for extra) for the boat. I'd have to do a little work to run the rudder lines; thus the increase in cost.
Please no Emails! I delete em.
"If" you are serious, you will text and then call me in person. Pics available or you can go to Raleigh Craigslist to see.
I accept cash or Paypal and this boat can be boxed and Fedexed fully insured to just about any place in the world.
Jeff at 919-414-4350
Last edited by Jaybyrd on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edwin
recent arrival

Re: Feathercraft K Light Plus - 2000 Sealskin Great Cond $7

Post by Edwin »

I am very interested in this kayak but I live in China & international calls are expensive, Could u send pics ? Will call u back once I get the pics.

Jaybyrd
forum fanatic

Re: Feathercraft K Light Plus - 2000 Sealskin Great $750 SO

Post by Jaybyrd »

The K Light is now Sold.

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”