Klepper Aerius two seater from the ‘60s/’70s -Ontario SOLD

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

PChapman
recent arrival

Klepper Aerius two seater from the ‘60s/’70s -Ontario SOLD

Post by PChapman »

[ Edit: SOLD Apr 21, through kijiji for what it's worth. To someone in Ontario who had a Klepper long ago, and who didn't need to fold the old boat. At less than asking but for a reasonable amount. Thanks.]

Klepper Aerius two seater from the ‘60s/’70s -Ontario, Can.

Built in 1968, with a new skin in 1978. It is older and so I keep it fully assembled – I don’t fold and unfold it.

I use it a couple times a year now, but not enough to keep it. Works great and stays dry inside.

Until a few years ago, it was stored for decades – having come from the original owner who no longer kayaked.

Has original wooden paddles (ok, modern ones are better) & dolly (somewhat renovated). Plus patching fabric, glues, and tins of hull protectant coatings from back in the day. There are old canvas storage bags and a spray skirt, but they aren't in great condition. There is a Canadian dealer if parts are ever needed.

If you’re really interested in tinkering, there’s even an outboard motor (not tested) with Klepper mount & rudder assembly, that could be added in.

[EDIT: Location deleted. Southern Ontario, Canada]

While we’ll see what the cognoscenti on here really think, I’ll ask $900 Canadian. (Only $675 US but I would expect to sell it locally anyway.) It is also advertised on kijiji in Toronto.
1.jpg
1.jpg (80.26 KiB) Viewed 34 times
3-lo.jpg
3-lo.jpg (50.99 KiB) Viewed 34 times
5-lo.jpg
5-lo.jpg (51.31 KiB) Viewed 34 times

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”