Klepper Aerius 2000 for sale

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

bbandy
recent arrival

Klepper Aerius 2000 for sale

Post by bbandy »

I purchased this wonderful kayak in 1994 for approximately $2400. Over the years, it has been well used, mostly on daytrips along the coasts of Maine and Massachusetts. Due to some life changes, I am not using it as often as I would like, so it really should go on to be used by another Klepper fan.

The boat is in good working condition (I last took it out for a paddle in the summer of 2018), but it has obvious signs of use and wear, especially where the frame pieces fit together and on the hull, which has been patched with marine tape a few times. I have many detailed pictures that illustrate the condition of various parts of the boat. I would be happy to send these photos to anyone who is interested.

The kayak comes with a backpack and a wooden paddle. These are not included in the photos here, but again I would be happy to provide pictures of those pieces if you would like.

I live near Shelburne Falls in western Massachusetts and would be happy to show the boat to a potential buyer here (where I could set it up for you) or in nearby areas. I am asking $1000 or best offer.
Attachments
IMG_7527.JPG
IMG_7527.JPG (46.13 KiB) Viewed 64 times
IMG_7524.JPG
IMG_7524.JPG (42.86 KiB) Viewed 64 times
IMG_7525.JPG
IMG_7525.JPG (51.08 KiB) Viewed 64 times

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”