[SOLD] 199X Folbot Greenland II $750 obo - Vancouver BC

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

nwaber
recent arrival

[SOLD] 199X Folbot Greenland II $750 obo - Vancouver BC

Post by nwaber »

Hi everyone,
I'm (halfheartedly) selling my Folbot. It's a lovely boat, but I find that these days when I have time to paddle I load up my canoe more often than my kayak. Now we're moving and it looks like our storage space will be reduced.

It's a mid-90's Folbot Greenland II, with the polycarbonate ribs. It's not in showroom condition, but it doesn't leak, is tructurally sound, and is a joy to paddle. It has no leaks, no patches, and only some minor damage to non-essential components (see my CL post for details and pics: https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rch/bo ... 25407.html ). It also has no spray deck (though there is a cockpit cover that might be modified...). But it does have a downwind sailing kit, rudder, and portage cart! (Also two paddles and a bailer/line/whistle/light kit.)

I've modified the frame so the front seat can be moved back to rib #5 (off the top of my head) so it can be paddled solo. I have not modified the rudder lines for solo use.

I'm not keen on shipping it so I'd prefer a local sale. If you're located elsewhere, perhaps you've got a paddling buddy in SW BC who can act as your local proxy. Price is in CDN, and is negotiable within reason.

-Nick

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”