Nautiraid - Grand Raid 520 Expedition - $1,200 - Boise, ID

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

IdahoYaker
recent arrival

Nautiraid - Grand Raid 520 Expedition - $1,200 - Boise, ID

Post by IdahoYaker »

Nautiraid - Grand Raid 520 Expedition - $1,200

This 17’ long, folding double kayak is designed for expeditions with a 700 lb carrying capacity. It has a nice looking green deck with a black hull. The Hypalon hull material is tough and won’t easily abrade or puncture. The wood frame is light and strong. It has inflatable sponsons running the length of both sides to add extra flotation for large loads.

Nautiraid is a French folding boat company that also makes boats for the French special forces, navy commandos and army marine units.
https://www.nautiraid.com/en/

This is an older boat (bought in 2001) with one owner, and it’s in excellent condition. It’s only been used in the ocean a couple of times. Most of its use has been on lakes in Idaho and Wyoming (Grand Teton National Park). It has not been used much. It’s been stored inside a garage in a dry, salt free, climate. A couple of the brass clasps need lubricant to turn easier (and polishing if desired).

The kayak comes complete with carrying bags, spray deck and skirts, inflatable seats and back rests, 2 Werner paddles and a flip up rudder. It comes with a copy of the original assembly instructions and a shorter custom set that worked better for me.

I used to set this up in about an hour. I haven’t set it up in 10 years and it took me two hours. I was also taking pictures and adding notes to my instructions. My biggest delay was the material was tight after being stored for awhile and needed to be worked a little.

Dimensions:
17’ - length - this is the 520 cm in the name
2.9’ - width - 90 cm
75 lbs - approximate weight
700 lbs - carrying capacity

I’m in Boise Idaho and will gladly ship. I can probably deliver free to much of the Northwest if you have flexibility on arrival date.

Please contact me at:
mark@markmorehead.net

They don’t seem to be sold in the USA at the present time. A new one (GRAND RAID II 500 NAUTIRAID - expedition - wood) in Europe costs about $5,750
http://www.attitude-outdoor.com/pliants ... expedition
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”