Feathercraft Folbot parts in NE area with limited shipment

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

kurty
forum fanatic

Feathercraft Folbot parts in NE area with limited shipment

Post by kurty »

I tried selling parts of fc or folbot here two years ago without any success. I have been struggling with UPS/Fedex. These days, irregular box shipment is charged at ripoff price and I don‘t want to deal with it.

However I had some successful transactions through eBay with shipment through usps priority mail/ fixed box. And I am more ready to sell quite lot parts in the future.

I want to continue doing these here. Ship by priority small/medium/large box only or pick up around New England area. Last time I was successful delivering rudder to CT area without extra charge since I am traveling quite some for paddling.

Sorry for the past unsuccessful transactions. I will post items which are ready for sell. Thanks.

kurty
forum fanatic

Re: Feathercraft Folbot parts in NE area with limited shipme

Post by kurty »

Feathercraft Folding Kayak K1 (1990-1998) Extension Bar. Condition is Used. $50 one piece.

In good working condition and I have five of them. Price is for one.

Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. ( fixed box)

Discount 15% off of all if buy 2-3 items and 20% off buy more than 4 or 4 items.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3784366748

kurty
forum fanatic

Post by kurty »

Folbot original paddles.. Condition is Used. Local pickup only. $12.75

Two are in like new condition and the other two pairs in ok but stuck together condition. I would decrease the price to $8.00 a pair for them..

Quite heavy and might be good for replacement or backup.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3786218047

kurty
forum fanatic

Post by kurty »

I have several fc rudders for sale. From used to new, price would be from 80$ to $110 ( new). The shipping is expensive, so I prefer local pickup/delivery.

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”