New folder owner!

A place to introduce yourself to other members

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

tcs

New folder owner!

Post by tcs »

I've been pining away for a long while for a folder to take traveling, & came across a good deal on an older FC K-1... it has "character," & clearly has had a busy life... but I love it already. Plan to spend more time on water than land, if possible, for the next few weeks! I posted some pics of my 1st try at assembly, at http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare ... _=39558404

Way fun! Took it out briefly, love it; named it the Red Rover.

Yaay for folding kayaks!

P.S. If you view my pics/ captions, please note my dad's a preacher, so I have a tendency to joke a little bit about religion... no offense meant. :)

K7Baixo

Post by K7Baixo »

TC - it appears that Snapfish will allow us to view your pictures if we join that site. Is there a mechanism to make them public so we can view them?

Oh - as a lifelong Methodist, my sense of humor re religion is fully intact - esp. where it concerns Baptists. :lol:

Christov_Tenn

Post by Christov_Tenn »

A Snapfish member already, I was able to view the picture. Congrats. Religious humor was fine. Heck, I've just rediscovered the Wittenburg Door, and those hippies appear to have just discovered html.

tcs

Post by tcs »

Hey guys, sorry about the Snapfish issues, I'll try to get the pics posted in a more easily accessed format...

(seems to me that there are worse things than folding kayaks, to inspire some religion!)

K7Baixo

Post by K7Baixo »

Try photobucket - works fairly well.

mje
Site Admin

Post by mje »

Or you can get a free account at the foldingkayaks.org Photo Albums. Just email me with:

1. Your full name
2. Your email address
3. The id you want to use for the photo album
4. the password you want to use for the photo album

and I'll create it in a day or so (unless I'm traveling.)
Michael Edelman
FoldingKayaks.org Webmaster

Return to “Introductions”