Room for one more?

A place to introduce yourself to other members

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

K7Baixo

the early bird....

Post by K7Baixo »

Guys - I'm not sure how I'll feel on Saturday morning but there's a fair chance that I'll already be on the lake for an early lap when you guys arrive at 9 AM.

Look for the Honda in the parking area. I'll meet you at the main ramp at 0930 if this is the case.

Bill the Duck

Re: the early bird....

Post by Bill the Duck »

K7Baixo wrote:Guys - I'm not sure how I'll feel on Saturday morning but there's a fair chance that I'll already be on the lake for an early lap when you guys arrive at 9 AM.

Look for the Honda in the parking area. I'll meet you at the main ramp at 0930 if this is the case.
Um, the 9:00 was just a suggestion. :D Sounds like you both want to start earlier?

K7Baixo

Post by K7Baixo »

Me thinks that beauty sleep for some of us is a good thing. Others of us are beyond hope.

K7Baixo

Post by K7Baixo »

JC - after further consideration with BTD, let's start at 0700. OK w/ you?

Bill the Duck

Post by Bill the Duck »

K7Baixo wrote:Me thinks that beauty sleep for some of us is a good thing. Others of us are beyond hope.
Truer words... :D

codewheeney

Post by codewheeney »

K7Baixo wrote:JC - after further consideration with BTD, let's start at 0700. OK w/ you?
Sure, I'll be there. Bring donuts.

JC

kayakamper

Post by kayakamper »

Welcome to FKO you newcomers. Good to have some more folders in the mix......even though one is recyled from Alex ( ALM ), it looks like a great boat.

Look at fading as another battle scar of life on the water :lol: .

You guys must look at fading in Arizona as normal life's choice anyhow. Right?

I gotta ask, does everything eventually turn white there? :?

Welcome,
Chris

codewheeney

Post by codewheeney »

kayakamper wrote:I gotta ask, does everything eventually turn white there? :?

Welcome,
Chris
Thanks for the welcome.

I think the first thing people learn when they move here and spend the summer is "Stay the h*ck out of the sun!" :shock: You learn to do alot to protect yourself whenever you're out in the big blue room.

The good part is my boat dries very quickly, even when it's only 70 degrees out, because the humidity is very, very low.

JC

kayakamper

Post by kayakamper »

Believe me, I understand. My wife and I lived in The United Arab Emirates ( near Dubai ) for two years :oops:

I understand when and when not to leave the house. That country is one of the reasons my Big Kahuna is also slightly pink ( Salmon? )

Chris

Bill the Duck

Post by Bill the Duck »

Thanks from me too for the welcome.

And pink boats rawk! :lol:

K7Baixo

Post by K7Baixo »

pink boats

Bill the Duck

Post by Bill the Duck »

K7Baixo wrote:Image
pink boats
:flip

Dang, I guess that smilie doesn't work here. :x

K7Baixo

Post by K7Baixo »

Bill the Duck wrote:
K7Baixo wrote:Image
:flip

Dang, I guess that smilie doesn't work here. :x
Couse it does... but I'll avoid it for now. See you guys on Saturday.

Return to “Introductions”