Sprayskirt for PB Quest 135

Looking to buy a used kayak, or kayak parts? Post your requests here.

Moderators: mje, krudave

TedFromNoCA
forum fan

Sprayskirt for PB Quest 135

Post by TedFromNoCA »

I've just acquired a used Pakboat Quest 135, and I have everything but a spray skirt. Please let me know if you have a PB skirt for this boat, or a nylon skirt that fits, that you're willing to sell (or give away, or trade for something).
Pakboat Quest 135, Eddyline Fathom, ancient Perception Dancer

siravingmon
lord high faltbotmeister

Re: Sprayskirt for PB Quest 135

Post by siravingmon »

I'd really recommend getting a lightweight Neoprene skirt for it, unless it's hot where you are. The main advantage is that water doesn't puddle in one. I use the Reed Nautiraid Narak sprayskirt on mine but it's a tight fit
Simon

Feathercraft Wisper, First light 420, Fujita Alpina AL-1 400, Incept k40 (4sale),Nautiraid Geenlander 1, K1, 416 & Narak 460 (sold my 550), Pakboats Quest 135, TRAK 2.0
Wanted:original Advanced Elements Air Fusion
Cape Falcon F1, Beth, Hobie AI

TedFromNoCA
forum fan

Re: Sprayskirt for PB Quest 135

Post by TedFromNoCA »

siravingmon wrote:I'd really recommend getting a lightweight Neoprene skirt for it, unless it's hot where you are. The main advantage is that water doesn't puddle in one. I use the Reed Nautiraid Narak sprayskirt on mine but it's a tight fit

Thanks for the reply. The Quest is probably going to be used in warm weather on flat water, so I'm hoping to find an inexpensive nylon skirt. And I've blown my paddling gear budget for this year already, so I don't think I can afford a neoprene skirt unless it's used.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Boats and Paddling Items Wanted”