Klepper Master - Pristine

This is a forum for sharing deals found with other members. Sales, special deals- anything, so long as it's related to kayaking. (Thanks to Tsunami Chuck for the idea)

This is NOT the place for advertising your own products for sale! Anyone doing that will, of course, be defenestrated without warning.

Moderator: chrstjrn

ds7771
forum fan

Klepper Master - Pristine

Post by ds7771 »

Just thought I would share. Went and saw this boat in person. It is absolutely pristine. Been packed away for 30 years--like stuck in a time capsule. Not a scratch on the frame. Complete with spruce mast, leeboards, original sails included. Even the British Seagull motor looks like it just came out of the factory (and I assume totally pollutive as such). The skin is clean and looks practically new, but I am not willing to take a risk on a 40+ year old skin at that price tag.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/boa/d ... 24114.html

martin2007
faltbootemeister

Re: Klepper Master - Pristine

Post by martin2007 »

That boat is a vintage beauty... the engine alone... A reenactor's dream boat! Someone on this forum should buy this. I understand, though, how the integrity of the hull could provoke some doubt. Time alone will exact a toll on rubber, vinyl, and plastics even when said materials are stored in a near- ideal environment. That said, the frame parts look amazing and the boat certainly looks seaworthy. And all for the price of a new entry-level inflatable paddle board...

JohnSand
knight of the folding kayak realm

Re: Klepper Master - Pristine

Post by JohnSand »

I hope someone buys it and uses it. Those boats interest me, but I have three folding dinghies.

Return to “Deals found (NOT "For Sale"-- that is further down the page)”