Fishing Time Lapse in T9

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

DLee
Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle

Fishing Time Lapse in T9

Post by DLee »

No wind for sailing today so decided to go fishing around sunset. Decided to do a time-lapse halfway to the lake.

http://www.dennisleephotography.com/Boa ... -nVZx7pT/A

d
Klepper Aerius II
Klepper T9
Long Haul MK1 Expedition 'light'
Klepper S4 sail rig
Kayaksailor 1.6 +genoa
BSD 36HP

markusf
forum fan

Re: Fishing Time Lapse in T9

Post by markusf »

That was fun! But it was very fast, so it would be interesting to see it in normal speed. Or would that boring? :D

I´m planning to fisch from my kayak, but I don´t know how to best take care of the fish (if I get some). Is plastic bag the most practical way?

//Markus

DLee
Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle

Re: Fishing Time Lapse in T9

Post by DLee »

Well, real time would be pretty boring I think.

As far as keeping the fish, that's a really good question. Perhaps someone else with a folder can answer that. I generally throw all my fish back. If I were intending to keep some I would take a cooler with ice in the Aerius II. I don't really know how I would handle it in a single kayak. Perhaps doubling up some heavy duty plastic bags with ice... I don't know. I guess it depends on the type of fish you are catching. Large mouth would be no problem in a bag. Stripers or Blues in a bag would be a problem because they would cut right through the bag with fins and teeth respectively...

Good question. Hopefully we'll get some good answers. I know there is at least one MK1 fisherman that catches some big fish on this forum.

d
Klepper Aerius II
Klepper T9
Long Haul MK1 Expedition 'light'
Klepper S4 sail rig
Kayaksailor 1.6 +genoa
BSD 36HP

Return to “Kayak Fishing”