Folding Kayaks Forum

The user forum for FoldingKayaks.org
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:13 pm 
paddler

Hi all,

Can someone give me some advice on a Klepper Aerius 545 Expedition for sale, the asking price is 2700 Euro.
but the right up is very good and lots of accessories included,

The ad is in German so I will not send a link, I can email pics, I have not worked out how to post here.

Regards
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:51 pm 
forum fan

Ribtonimages wrote:
Hi all,

Can someone give me some advice on a Klepper Aerius 545 Expedition for sale, the asking price is 2700 Euro.
but the right up is very good and lots of accessories included,

The ad is in German so I will not send a link, I can email pics, I have not worked out how to post here.

Regards
Peter

Well, there are German readers in this forum ;-) The price sounds good. I have a 545 Ex with comfort seats and just love this boat. It's no racer, but a swimming sofa in the waves. We've been on a guided tour this summer in Cornwall (River Fowey estuary). Our 545 being theonly folder in a group of hardshells. At the end of the tour a father/son team was bitten by the racing bug. I must say, I hadn't expected the acceleration our 545 was able to deliver with our father/daughter team ('bout same age as the other family). We showed them our rudder ;-)

Also loved to swing through the Atlantic swell - had to disappoint a harbor porpoise. While we were also puffing, turned out we we were no suitable mating partners.

Why not show the link, after all?

Good luck
Ralf C.