2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- forum fanatic
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 am
I had some news of my friend Nico Dubreuil who is spending the winter (well, summer !) in Antarctica on a Compagnie du Ponant cruising vessel. He has his Narak in his luggage, so he can paddle in these remote places when weather and job allows him free time. Here he is paddling in the Weddell sea, which is the coldest sea of the world (0 - 0,7°C) and in the Neko Harbor bay on the Antarctic peninsula. Waow ! More on Nico Dubreuil on his website : http://www.sikumut.com
- Hep, taxi !
- DSC_9590.jpeg (52.8 KiB) Viewed 362 times
- Is this water ?
- DSC_9621.jpeg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 362 times
- That's what we call a block of ice
- DSC_9671.jpeg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users