Nautiraid packing instructions

Moderators: mje, krudave

Bluedog225

Nautiraid packing instructions

Post by Bluedog225 »

Hello from Austin

I thought I was a member from years back but dont see my posts. In any event, I have a nautiraid grand raid from. I’ve finally retired and I would like to travel with it.

Over the years I managed to lose the packing instructions and don’t find them online. As I recall, they had a pretty clever order of proceeding.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

HoosierPaddler
forum fanatic

Re: Nautiraid packing instructions

Post by HoosierPaddler »

Hello,

If no one responds immediately, you might contact Nautiraid directly. I knkow they are busy but I am sure they will respond promptly.

Hoosier Paddler.

AndrewFold
paddler

Post by AndrewFold »

We have a Nautiraid 520 wooden model and I will try and attach the instructions for that. There used to be a Nautiraid youtube video too.
Andrew
Andrew
Nautiraid Grand Raid 520 Expedition Wood
Ottersports PBK20 kit (non-folding) PVC Canvas on Wood

siravingmon
lord high faltbotmeister

Post by siravingmon »

Don’t forget to put thin plastic rubbish bags over the bow and the stern of the frames the first time you assemble it after a long period of disuse before inserting the bow and stern halves into the kayak skin. Without this trick I still can’t get my Feathercraft Wisper or my Nautiraid Narak 460 together
Simon

Feathercraft Wisper, Firstlight 420, Fujita Alpina AL-1 400, KXone Airrow 17, Nautiraid Geenlander 1, K1, 416, Narak 460 (sold my 550), Pakboats Quest 135, TRAK 2.0
Cape Falcon F1, Beth, Hobie AI
AE Air Fusion Evo wanted, Incept k40 for sale

Return to “Nautiraid”