KLEPPER ACCESSORIES

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

john allsop
Brotherhood of the Golden Paddle

KLEPPER ACCESSORIES

Post by john allsop »

The sail section has been quiet for some time so i thought some of us would like to look at some "goodies" that are available in Germany, so here is the site http://www.kajaksegel.de there is everything here that anyone would need. From an interesting sail set, Jib, Main and Mizzen to washers. It is mostly in German but don,t let that put you off. I have sent them an email about longer "J" bolts than klepper supply, in English of course, if i hear from them i will let all know.I have just an email from kajaksegel and it is in perfect English, and they are pleased to receive emails from us in our language. They are working on having all of their site in English which will be good. The things they make look excellent, i only need longer "J" bolts but i,m sure i will order other things from them. For the record they replied in two days.

DLee

Re: KLEPPER ACCESSORIES

Post by DLee »

Hi John, how's it going? Long time no see.

That is a great link. Plenty of interesting stuff. But kinda pricey right?

I kinda like the mizzen rig.... I do not NEED another sail!

d
Klepper Aerius II
Klepper T9
Long Haul MK1 Expedition 'light'
Klepper S4 sail rig
Kayaksailor 1.6 +genoa
BSD 36HP

siravingmon
lord high faltbotmeister

Post by siravingmon »

That's just defeatist talk Dennis! Saying you don't need another sail is like saying you can have too many kayaks, and we don't "need" that kind of talk around here 8)
Anyway, we both know that need and necessity are two very different things... :D
Last edited by siravingmon on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simon

Feathercraft Wisper, Firstlight 420, Fujita Alpina AL-1 400, KXone Airrow 17, Nautiraid Geenlander 1, K1, 416, Narak 460 (sold my 550), Pakboats Quest 135, TRAK 2.0
Cape Falcon F1, Beth, Hobie AI
AE Air Fusion Evo wanted, Incept k40 for sale

DLee

Post by DLee »

Well... I must admit that I was examining the pictures of that mizzen mount pretty closely as I happen to have an S1 main sail that I've been fantasizing about putting in that position... seems I have a board that may accept a mast hole as well without too much resistance. We'll see.

Those wooden amas are real nice looking.

d
Klepper Aerius II
Klepper T9
Long Haul MK1 Expedition 'light'
Klepper S4 sail rig
Kayaksailor 1.6 +genoa
BSD 36HP

Return to “Sailing Gear”