Sold: Klepper Classic Aerius II 520: + sail kit, extra frame

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

ejbrecht
recent arrival

Sold: Klepper Classic Aerius II 520: + sail kit, extra frame

Post by ejbrecht »

Klepper Classic Aerius II 520: 2 Person Folding Ocean Kayak. Condition is Used as I'm the second owner. I believe it's about 30 years old...Used it all the time in Florida but recently moved to the SF Bay area and I just don't get out often enough for it to be worth keeping. Not sure what to ask for in price, but thinking somewhere in the $1500 range seems reasonable...I'm open to negotiate.

This is the slightly older version of the Klepper Double Person Kayak: Classic II 545

This is for a full kayak, sail kit, an extra frame, and more. This also comes with several sets (+ extra) 8 beautiful wood paddles and the cloth containers holding the kayaks. I also have lots of items to repair the kayak as needed. i.e. extra canvas material, vinyl running board side material and waterproof glue for attachment.

Weight ~73 lbs
Length 17 ft –11 ins
Beam 34 ins
Payload 840 lbs
Cockpit L x W 101” x 16.5”
Assemble time is usually 15 -18 minutes (You can get it faster as you learn, I'm sub 10 minutes now myself)
Packed Dimensions 52”x 14”x 10” -Frame |29”x 28”x 10”

Construction:
A gray reinforced Hypalon® Hull with a water proof breathable Egyptian blue cotton deck is supported by a hand crafted triple dipped Ash and Birch frame. Assembly is effortless with Klepper’s unique patented Snap Lock system.

Features:
Adjustable seat and backrest, perimeter safety line, two air sponsons, and carrying toggle. 10 inches longer than the standard Expedition. A 10 inch longer cockpit = more leg room for taller paddlers.
Attachments
Extra Frame and paddles
Extra Frame and paddles
IMG_20190321_212420.jpg (44.34 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Frame in bags
Frame in bags
IMG_20190321_212342.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 98 times
boat
boat
IMAG0645 resized.jpg (31.52 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Last edited by ejbrecht on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ejbrecht
recent arrival

Re: Klepper Classic Aerius II 520: + sail kit, extra frame,

Post by ejbrecht »

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more pictures!

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”