SOLD Klepper Master for sale

For selling folding kayaks and related items. No eBay links, and no commercial ads, please. Please include an asking price with all For Sale posts. And please mark sold items as SOLD in the header!

(If you make a sale, how about making a small donation to the site?)

Moderators: mje, chrstjrn, krudave

Doug
recent arrival

SOLD Klepper Master for sale

Post by Doug »

Extremely rare Klepper Master folding boat with complete sailing rigging. Boat was made in the 1960’s and is in good condition. All original parts are included with the exceptions of the oars and carrying bags. There are two small patches in the fabric deck that were not done professionally - extra fabric is included in the repair kit if you want to have the patches replaced. The mainsail and jib each have a small patch - not very noticeable. The sponsons are in good condition and hold air. I also have the original Owners Manual and some miscellaneous items. Boat was assembled and sailed last year and garnered lots of attention on our little lake. I’m not a sailor and the boat isn’t getting the use it should. Boat is located in Northwestern Wisconsin. I’m willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. $3,500
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale: Folding Kayaks and accessories”